Jump 'n Bump was originally released (for free!) by Brainchild Design in 1998 for MS-DOS. It supported 4 players and was about bunnies crushing each other to death to get the highest score!
With this re-release (again, for free!) by Domarius Games, you can now play it on modern computers!
- Available for Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- 2 to 8 (yes EIGHT) players local multiplayer!
- Use whatever is available - 2 people on keyboard, 1 on the mouse, or ANY number of gamepads - if you have 8 gamepads, use them! 1 bunny per gamepad!
- Gamepads can toggle a "split" mode that allows 2 players per gamepad!
- Easily mod the level to make your own!
- Kid-friendly "no gore" mode makes the bunnies explode into lollies and confetti! See the "1README.TXT" for details.
Please consider donating! I have a donate button on the website too.
LICENSING: Someone previously reported this game for not including the source to the original. Actually, my version of the game was built completely from the ground up in the Godot game engine, without using the original source code at all. And Andreas Brynervall, one of the original creators, has confirmed that they are ok with my free remaster. You can ask him! Or I can provide a copy of the email on request.
If you like Jump 'n Bump, check out "HopSquash!", which has heaps of new levels and graphical themes, multiple characters and colours to customise your animal with, and a built in level editor, with full gamepad support!
My other games
Check out my website Domarius Games, for other retro themed multiplayer games!